SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am officially tearing down this car in the next 2 weeks. I am aiming to start this weekend but will hold off if someone wants this car as is. I am sorry for posting it up again, but other f/s thread has become huge and lost its point.

The tranny took a **** on me at the last track event. I think it is the lsd or final drive gear. I ran my best time ever during it being that way, time in sig and search for timeslips, dyno vids and drag run videos.

I can however and am willing to locate and install a new tranny if someone is seriously interested and would put money down to hold car.

I am asking 5000 out the door with drag radials and extra set of wheels. LAST CHANCE if you want a 12second se-r. All specs on car can be found in other for sale thread under my name. email me at [email protected], or call at 717-244-8242 and leave a message. Thank you.

Tear down begins either this weekend or next, it has been fun.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
I am officially tearing down this car in the next 2 weeks. I am aiming to start this weekend but will hold off if someone wants this car as is. I am sorry for posting it up again, but other f/s thread has become huge and lost its point.

The tranny took a sh*t on me at the last track event. I think it is the lsd or final drive gear. I ran my best time ever during it being that way, time in sig and search for timeslips, dyno vids and drag run videos.

I can however and am willing to locate and install a new tranny if someone is seriously interested and would put money down to hold car.

I am asking 5000 out the door with drag radials and extra set of wheels. LAST CHANCE if you want a 12second se-r. All specs on car can be found in other for sale thread under my name. email me at [email protected], or call at 717-244-8242 and leave a message. Thank you.

Tear down begins either this weekend or next, it has been fun.
Stop being lazy:tongue: Joke!!!!!!! Good luck with your sale bro.
BUMP

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will list parts when they are ready for shipment. Struts wont be one of them, lol.

·
The Slow and The Cautious
743 Posts
you want 5,000 for a car with a blown tranny right? i'm just making sure i understand it. Now i'm denying that in someways it might be worth it, but in someways i beg to differ.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you want 5,000 for a car with a blown tranny right? i'm just making sure i understand it. Now i'm denying that in someways it might be worth it, but in someways i beg to differ.

And you dont read all the way through the post. I also mentioned if someone is serious I would locate and install a tranny. But thank you for your comment.

No one is going to buy it anyway, but I thought I would at least make one last effort and it would have been nice not to get negative remarks in my thread. :(

bump it up

·
The Slow and The Cautious
743 Posts
The comment wasnt all negative nor positive kinda finding out information. Now if you were to locate a tranny would the price go up? i mean things should be mention for potiential buyers.

·
Say it with DET
339 Posts
See dude dont feel bad. My tranny blew on a 94 honda I had fixed up. I tried selling it; **** might as well been infested with the plague. No one likes to touch a car they cant drive away. I finally bent down and took it up the butt by having to shell out money to fix the tranny.

Your best bet would either to be FIX the tranny atleast to running condition and sell AS IS

Or part out the car; its a bitch but you can make some good money

Anyways good luck :eek:)

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This car has been up for sale for feels like a year now. Everyone had a chance to come out and get a ride in it. No one wanted a ride then or now it seems. I could have that tranny issued done in like 2 weeks.

Price is at 5k with a working tranny if someone is interested. My times speak for themselves about the cars ability to get the job done.

As car sits now, I can still give rides with it in a straight line, I made my 12.1 pass with tranny already acting up. It is turning that seems to affect the tranny and no 5th gear. I found that out on my drive back from track. Anyway, I could give a ride to anyone if they are truely interested.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So anyone want to put this thing in the 11's?

bump for one more weekend, hope its nice next saturday.

·
SR20DEviant
2,131 Posts
If you've got NX2K brakes, I'll take the parts off your hands. Let me know.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you've got NX2K brakes, I'll take the parts off your hands. Let me know.

OMG, this is not a part out thread. When I say car is getting torn down, I mean back to stockish, ok ;)

A full list of parts will be made whenever and if ever I decide to tear down.

With that, car is getting torn down this saturday, if you want this car this is the time to get.

·
Say it with DET
339 Posts
Hey blck you know damn well once u tear the car down someones gonna be like "well **** i wanted to buy the car" hahah dude i say you take it to the desert and blow it up lol make a video and sell the video. Youd probably make a little more money haha

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey blck you know damn well once u tear the car down someones gonna be like "well sh*t i wanted to buy the car" hahah dude i say you take it to the desert and blow it up lol make a video and sell the video. Youd probably make a little more money haha

I highly doubt I would make a lil more money with your suggestion, but you are right. I know as soon as I start tearing it down someone will ask about it. Oh well, that will be their loss then, dont matter to me. I need to move this car before I ever try to start something new. I may just skip the 11's too and go straight to the 10's:biggthump

Tuesday bump.

·
Registered
470 Posts
This is kind of sad and depressing that not one person is even remotely interested in this beautiful 12 sec sleeper. i have 5 nissans and if i had the 5 grand i would buy it in a heartbeat. i even did my best to call around and try to find a buyer, but no dice. well g'luck w/ the sale and/or part-out blckse-r. btw guess you aren't going to the meet saturday at rock park?

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is kind of sad and depressing that not one person is even remotely interested in this beautiful 12 sec sleeper. i have 5 nissans and if i had the 5 grand i would buy it in a heartbeat. i even did my best to call around and try to find a buyer, but no dice. well g'luck w/ the sale and/or part-out blckse-r. btw guess you aren't going to the meet saturday at rock park?
thanks for the kind words my man. Sell all 5 nissans and buy this one, lol. :D

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
bump for a good seller!!!!!!!

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2 interests and one called. Still nothing close to a sale yet.

Bump this up again, tear down is actually looking like some fun in the sun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts