SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda new to this, so I need a little coaching here. I've got a T03 turbo, set at 7 psi (deltagate), a small, side mount intercooler (12"x10"), stock injectors, and stock ecu with a piggyback fuel computer. I've already been told that I can't go past about 7-8 psi with this setup...What type of horsepower/E.T.'s am I looking at? Nissan Motorsports has said somewhere around 220 hp...but I need a second opinion here.. I'm looking for 50 lb injectors, a B14 ECU, and a cobra MAF sensor to swap in, If anyone has this for sale.

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
With stock injectors I'd say even 7 psi is pushing it. You may want to try 6 or 5 psi. I don't know if you'll be able to get anything over 180 HP with stock injectors. As long as you're not running out of fuel you could probably get mid-high 14s out of that setup.

If you get the 50 lb injectors, a Jim Wolf B14 ECU (not a stock one) tuned for a turbo kit and keep your stock maf, you can probably get 250 HP out of it.

Also, The Deltagate has a really bad reputation for failing and not holding boost, so if you get a chance you may want to get a good wastegate like an HKS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts