SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
'93 drifting Egg
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BB/Avenir manifold with T25 for my Egg. I also have a Fidanza lightweight flywheel, ACT heavyduty 6-puck clutch kit, and Place Racing solid mounts(none installed yet). I am thinking about getting the Hotshot Intercooler kit, 370cc injectors, Nismo adj fpr, and JWT ECU from JGYcustoms.com. I am also thinking about getting the Apexi S-AFC and turbo timer, and want the RLF blowoff valve. What I need to know is what other things do I need to complete the puzzle? What about the Nismo headgasket to lower CR? Can you guys fill me in, and tell me what kind of setup you guys are running? What is highest amount of boost the DE can safely handle with the 370cc injectors with stock CR? Any insight will be greatly appreciated, pics will be great too.

Justin

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
The RFL blow-off valve is not going to work very well since it is a vented bov. It would really be alot better if you ran a DV instead.

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
NissanEgg said:
I have a BB/Avenir manifold with T25 for my Egg. I also have a Fidanza lightweight flywheel, ACT heavyduty 6-puck clutch kit, and Place Racing solid mounts(none installed yet). I am thinking about getting the Hotshot Intercooler kit, 370cc injectors, Nismo adj fpr, and JWT ECU from JGYcustoms.com. I am also thinking about getting the Apexi S-AFC and turbo timer, and want the RLF blowoff valve. What I need to know is what other things do I need to complete the puzzle? What about the Nismo headgasket to lower CR? Can you guys fill me in, and tell me what kind of setup you guys are running? What is highest amount of boost the DE can safely handle with the 370cc injectors with stock CR? Any insight will be greatly appreciated, pics will be great too.

Justin
My friend...SEARCH and you shall find your light. All these questions have been answered before..you should find you answers much faster if you search. I'm not trying to be a dik..I'm just telling you before ::cough:: Harris comes and reads this.

Manny

·
getting close
2,002 Posts
I say try open bov and if it acts up then recirculate it. I have a hks ssq running open and it works great, no stalling or hesitation.

Later,Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts