SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a neighbor find me some tt injectors from a 300z tt and they are different than mine .they don't pop in cause they're longer kind of and the electrical part dosen't match my injector's. I've seen the injectors from an infinity Q45 and they fit perfect but don't know the cc's on them. also a turbo t25 .what year 300 z am I looking for and what model. color injector? for my 91 se-r little by little you'll be hearin' my whistle!pssssssssssssss,skkkk!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
you need the 22600-20j01s I believe? they are a totally diffrent injector than the 40p06 and the 40p07s. the harness is diffrent. give me a call tomorrow or saturday and I can tell you the exact part # on em'

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's good to have a Brian!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
getting the stuff little by little for the future project. found out that no 300z injector fit mine only the infinity Q45 370cc injectors fit perfect.also proven by se-r.net's turbo article project se-r turbo .they used the same ones I'm reffering to.hope I spelled that right! just thought I'd throw that info out here for those with future boostage in mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts