·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Red X's

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
Hmmmm I wonder how I can get this gizz of my computer screen? Equal length turbo headers for a SE-R? sniff I think I'm gonna cry. Looks like you still have a little work to do to get them to meet at a flange, but looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!!! what are you mounting to it t3/t4 t4? Don't waste that on a t-25, or are you gonna be a sicko and try to mount a 16G or 20G dag gum freaky Mitsu turbos.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Looks great when you are finished please Email me at [email protected] with the pics, very intresting manifold for the street and race car guy. It the nicest one I have seen great job.

·
Registered
254 Posts
1. Thank you for hosting the pics, Marc.

2. Very nice. I have ogled the the equal-length RWD manifolds in the Hyper-Rev mags for some time. It's nice to see one on a FWD.

3. PLEASE post the pics of the completed manifold.

CB

G

·
manifold is about a week away from being complete.it will be test on a stock sr20
in a 200 sx.i want to see what type of horse power we can get, should be good , the turbo size is a straight t4 which clears both fans
alternator and a/c compressor final pics will be up soon.

any feedback is welcomed

·
Registered
858 Posts
ahwww. I need a ciggarrette now!

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Soon it will be. We want to test it and make sure nothing goes wrong like cracking and other stuff. So just hold on.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by blitz4x:
need one of them bad!!!!
who is makeing them are they for sale?
</font>

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
The design is awesome, the runners are lengthy, so the exh gases will be smooth and the turbo will spool very smoothly no turbulence, It truely is a nice piece.

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts