SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's almost done
Equal length Stainless with a collector
. It mounts below and not up top like the Fmax. It clears the fans and has alot of room (T4 turbo, not on SR20DET20's car but someother guy) I'll post some pics of the almost done one and the finished one soon.

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would give you a company name but were not sure about that as of yet. They clear the alternator not too sure about the AC lines, since both cars didn't have AC. We are goin to change the #1 runner around a lil bit but still keep it equal lenth. If you call brian ask him about the Manifold he just go made for his car. Pics up soon

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Cool.. "I can see clearly now the rain is gone..."

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Pretty Awsome wish I could be there to help out with this, but oh well damn government. I guess Ill have to sit and watch on the sidelines, I just hope these things take off. I can't wait to see it with the collector on and it has been nickle plated. atleast I'll be one of the first to get one

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts