SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys where can I get the oil feed and return lines as well as the water lines for a T28 turbo. Can courtesy get me the DET fittings to hook these up to the block/turbo etc. I have a 96 SE-R that I want to put my T28/Pulsar GtiR manifold/Cobra MAF and 50lbs injector program/Front Mount IC...what kinda boost am I looking at being able to push stock block on pump gas...anyone have any pictures they could email me on your intercooler piping..??

Also, does the GTiR manifold have a place for the Oxygen sensor, Ben and other bolt on turbos where are you putting the first oxygen sensor and the EGR tube..?? Also what about your crankcase breathers...i don't want to pressurize my crankcase??

gpser96

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no, we sure can't get any fittings like that without taking forever. The o2 sensor is actually on the downpipe after the turbo, and no egr, just use a k&n filter breather I belive

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
Take the turbo and either get the holes tapped for NPT and use NPT fittings.. OR.. take the time to find the right BPT fittings.
easy =)
or at least it sounds that way...

------------------
David Lau <[email protected]> 1992 NX2Kt in Vancouver, WA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts