SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all? I've mainly been a car audio guy, but now that my stereo is pleasing me I want to do performance upgrades on my car. It is a 98 Sentra SE. I'm looking into the turbo kit from jgy...is this a good kit? The price is right for $1830, (http://www.jgycustoms.com/serg20/turbokits.htm) much cheaper than any other kits I've seen. How will this turbo effect my performance? Will it damage my tranny? Will I need any other parts that are not included? Remember everything is stock. Please let me know, also let me know anything I need to be looking at and considering. Keep in mind I am a noob, if you think..."he must know that" odds are I don't. Thanks

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
OK.....JGY is awesome. great service and dependable. "you must not know" that you need to do some major searching. all of your questions can be answered by searching the forum. no one really want to answer questions that have already been answered. also, even if we answer these questions it will raise more questions. EVERYTHING you need will not me included in the kit. again search for what is needed in the TURBO FAQ section and you will get a lot of knowledge in a short time....

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
^He couldn't explain it any better

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
There are a few turbo automatic guys on the forums as well....

-Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts