SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I continued my never ending quest for a turbo(motor) for my 91. Called Brian at Courtesy Nissan and got some prices for manifold and assorted goodies about $500.About $900 for t-28 . Called some places in Texas that rebuild turbos got prices from $595-795 for t-25 with 300zx flange best I can figured thats the flange I need for nismo manifold. I have heard turbo from eclipse works 95-98 but had several people say that it uses different flange. Called Brian back and he was nice enough to measure flange on manifold they had there. (Thanks Brian , your were more than helpful considering I haven't bought anything from you)(yet)Had a Ryan Besterwitch email me a phone number for a guy for DE-Ts any one know him I'm trying very hard not to get burnt , not trying to meet any crafty pepz. SO thats my so called project for now . keep you updated. BTW Ben your turbo kit BLOWS hehehehe

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Why don't u try an use a 16G turbo? I know the 2nd Gens (DSM) come with T25's an installin a 16G bolts right up to them? u could get one for like 300 used or 625 new ported n stuff? just a thought.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I think that a t25 does come with diffrent flanges on it differing from model to model, but hey, with a hacksaw and some superglue, anything is possible.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey guys i do work with a guy named Brian at sleeper motorsports he gets turbos any turbo Custom made for around 500 bucks... mostly thats what i have been paying.. actualy he might hook you up for alittle less im sure and will ship in the US.. he is based outa ca and Brians number is 909-816-8760

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Nah. It's mah board and Iam turboh so I is gonna keep this heeyear forummm to mahsef.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no ****, how did this go from turbos fitting on manifolds, to my homeboy does turbos in CA for 500 bux, or is the turbo forum where all the trash goes (not really a subject, just babbling)

G

·
0 Posts
nah just thought id put that little post. rather then spending the big money help out my turbo guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts