SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what kind of turbo the 85-87 300zx turbo came with? I was trying to find a fairly cheap t25 turbo to buy on ebay and there aren't any that say t25. I need one that fits that manifold 'cause that's the easiest manifold to get (from what people are telling me) for the SR20. And, if the z didn't come with a t25 does anyone know any other cars that came with a turbo that would fit that manifold? TIA.

------------------
-Andy Boyles
'95 200SX SE-R w/ goodies

[This message has been edited by hayabusaman (edited 09-20-2001).]

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hayabusaman:
Does anyone know what kind of turbo the 85-87 300zx turbo came with? I was trying to find a fairly cheap t25 turbo to buy on ebay and there aren't any that say t25. I need one that fits that manifold 'cause that's the easiest manifold to get (from what people are telling me) for the SR20. And, if the z didn't come with a t25 does anyone know any other cars that came with a turbo that would fit that manifold? TIA.

</font>
As for your Q the t25 is plentiful in this country. You should be able to find a used one pretty easily. The single turbo z came with a T3 I think.
Your sig pic is interesting and huge. I think its a staged pic. If not I wouldn't advise reving that high when the engine is cold.

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, Coming attractions: Toda Racing cams

·
Ironman
1,820 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
hahahhahahha.. someone broke their tach while installing the white faced gauges.. I've been there...</font>
Correction. The Z32 uses the T22.

As you said, not worth using.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts