SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay. i am going tomorrow and getting a refund from that local a$$hole dude who i gave 2.1g's for a det. its been 2 months, to the day, and the damn thing hasn't come in yet. i was wanting to get the damn thing in my car and running before 2001. well, it isn't happening. what is the usual price/time for delivery for a BB and a GTI-R?

how much money am i looking at spending on other **** to get it running? (cobra MAF, ECU, etc?)
i hate to keep bugging you guys, but i don't know who else to ask.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with STUFF

·
_______
3,640 Posts
A BB DET from SOKO is apx $1680 shiped with no IC. GTI-R ????. JWT ECU $500-$595. Cobra MAF+harness Under $200 for a reman. MSD injectors $95/pc from Summit Racing new or mine were $188 for the 4 used. 225lph fuel pump $120~ for a Warlbro. Front mount IC $300-$600. Piping ???(I made my own).

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mike. what's the usual delivery time with SOKO? do they keep these babies in stock? are they in good condition? do you have to get new injectors? fuel pump? and i was thinking about adding an IC down the road.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
If you want to run the stock boost you can use the injectors that the motor comes with. You asked about the cobra maf $$ so I figured you were upgrading the fuel system rite off the bat.

Call SOKO and ask them if they have any in stock they might be able to send you some pictures of it over the net. I ordered my motor and I had it 3 days later
YRMV.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the fool in that pic is a punk...just look at that 'little bitch' smile

mike's a cool guy. he doesn't post pictures of himself, so we can't joke on him. i bet he looks almost as dumb as that foolio in that pic, tho.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i called soko today. you were right about everything mike, 'cept the pics, cuz i didn't ask
the dude was in chicago, and he said that he had one there and like two other people were calling asking about it..he said i could have it if i paid for it with a credit card or something. i am waiting for the refund from the local dude to post on my credit card so i can buy the det!!! hell yeah! i just hope the local dude doesn't try to **** me by not posting the refund. i'll have to do a chargeback, but that takes like FOREVER to post...****.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">he said that he had one there and like two other people were calling asking about it..he said i could
have it if i paid for it with a credit card or something</font>
Common salesman crap. He probably has more than one and probably has very few people looking for them. Dont be pressured into buying before you are ready.
Has anybody who bought a DET actually had a problem getting one??
I didn't think they were rare.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
talked to the dude again today, he said he'd sold the one in chicago and he had one in cali...said it might get sold soon... he could be bs'n me but i thought these engines were hard to come by...

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts