SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would i be looking at for power if i just bolt on a turbo from the DET(T25/T28).I'm new at this but i ws thinking about going turbo. I have a great deal i cant pass up. What else would ihave to do??ECU,injectors??I have a 92 SE-R wih all bolt-ons and S3's??

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Nismo91SER:

First of all it depends on how much power you looking to get. If you're going to leave it at stock boost, definately some 370cc injectors (300zx TT), a 300zx TT fuel pump or a walbro, an ECU, for plug and play get your own and send it to JWT and have them program it with a turbo program. You'll definately want to get an intercooler also and for maximum efficiency, you'll want to make it a front mount. You'll also probably want an oil and boost gauge as well as an EGR gauge that way you can keep a look out on how things are. You may want to search the archives here and the archives at www.se-r.net as there is alot of great info, one thing to remember is, read as much as you can on this before you do the installation that way you know what you're up against. Good luck.

·
Registered
695 Posts
if you get 370cc form a TT Z make sure they are 95-96 year other ones supposedley wont work better off finding a junked Q45 and pulling em out of that beastly VQ45DE V8, has the 370cc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.