SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here running a turbo timer with some kind of security system on their car?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Ryan is running a Greddy Turbo Timer on his car!

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if he has an alarm on his car (stock or aftermarket)? The reason I ask is because it's pretty annoying that I can't turn on my alarm until the turbo time goes through it's cycle and shuts the whole car off. Seems sorta pointless to have something that's supposed to do work automatically, but yet you still have to wait for it to finish!

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
I was using an HKS type 0 turbo timer which was pretty cool. Except I could never get my alarm to work with it. Oh well the alarm was a POS anyway, Damn ALpine Alarms :confused:

nsracer said:
Anyone here running a turbo timer with some kind of security system on their car?

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20 said:
I was using an HKS type 0 turbo timer which was pretty cool. Except I could never get my alarm to work with it. Oh well the alarm was a POS anyway, Damn ALpine Alarms :confused:
Damn alarms! It's nothing bad, it's just annoying!! Dude, are you back in the country or are you still on the other side of the world?

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Clifford alarms have a built in turbo timer feature that allows your engine to cool off while still protecting the vehicle from a break in. The line is called the Concept Series.

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
yeah, with my Greddy turbo timer, I have to wait for the car to shut off before I can arm the stock alarm. I was looking at the wiring diagrams to try to figure out some way around it but haven't really put that much effort into it.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spdracerUT said:
yeah, with my Greddy turbo timer, I have to wait for the car to shut off before I can arm the stock alarm. I was looking at the wiring diagrams to try to figure out some way around it but haven't really put that much effort into it.
Sort of annoying, don't you think?

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: DAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!

Big Boost said:
Where's the love at..........
Here's Alex's one and only love!

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
David- what turbo timer are you running, a greddy? Reason I ask is i bought one for my dad last chirstmas for his Z, but we never installed it. he doesn't need it or want it really (electronics are the devil to him), so i was gonna take it and set it aside for later use :D Do you remember what harness you used? thanks

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
David,

Yep Im still in Europe Protecting the freeworld against terrorism. Im trying to the ball rolling on my car so when I get back it will be atleast semi done. I like working on it myself but right now I dont have too much of a choice. I want to try and make it back for the SE-R convention, Im really hopeing on that one. Anyway take it easy gents.

nsracer said:

Damn alarms! It's nothing bad, it's just annoying!! Dude, are you back in the country or are you still on the other side of the world?

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Justin, I'm running the Apex'I TT. I didn't use a harness, just tapped into some wires and wala! Really simple to do! I'll help you put it in when you get your **** done. Cool?

Mike, what's missing from your car? Are you doing a completely new setup? Well, I hope this terrorist **** ends soon and you make it back in time for the convention; next years ('02) will be a good one :cool:

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Sup David,

Well, my car was broken into and a lot of stuff was taken and the interior was a tad thrashed. So I need some interior pieces, I need a new tranny since I broke third, and I need a complete fuel setup as well as ignition and engine management. I think this new setup will completely blow my old one out of the water, of course thats not saying much since I never tested my old one to it's fullest. Oh well I just hope I can get her done and get back home just so I can attend the convention.

B

·
0 Posts
WhiteSER said:
Who the hell wants to steal a ugly sentra? :confused:
you forgot slow Alex..MUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.You GOTTA find out whats up with you trap speeds man,somethings up with that car.Do i hear SR20DET swap calling you:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts