SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for my/the world's information, what are my options for turbo upgrades? I remember Mike G said he was wanting to get JWT's T28 setup. Does that require a different turbo manifold or downpipe elbow? How much is that?

How much for the FMAX T04E monster with manifold and elbow downpipe?

Other options? Upgrading my housings or turbine/compressor wheels? Prices?

·
_______
3,640 Posts
The JWT t28 will fit on the BB manifold with some grinding or somthing. But I talked to MarC(ser_200sx) and the price of a new GTI-R mani is around $400 or so(don't quote me)And it has a diffrent design then the BB. Somthing about the length of the runners that helps exhaust flow to the turbo. This is my plan...now just to find some money.

Mike

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
you can just modify the flange on the manifold and make a new downpipe and a few (quite a few) other little mods and it should work.

G

·
0 Posts
Did I quote a price? I am still checking for you. I looked at the Nissan Motersports USA catalog and they did not have it in there. I an going to look into it some more. I will e-mail you and let you know.

MarC SE-R

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Thats why I said don't quote me
The mani is on page 89 of the catalog(Nissan Motor sports) pn 14004-54c00. If you could can you find out the $ of the turbo also? Its on my catalog corrections page listed as pn 1441-54c00. I assume its the GTI-R t28 but I'm not sure. Oooooo! they even have The gaskets and heat sheilds

Mike

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, you guys are hooked.
My fiancee yells at me for spending "so much money on my car," I'll just email her the link to this page.

Mike: JUST GET AN FMAX KIT AND BE DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Mike,
What year is your catalog? The one I have and the dealership I work at has is from way back in 1996. There is no Turbo stuff for the SR20. I guess I will have to lite a fire under there ass to get a new catalog. I will take these numbers in tommorow and see if I can get a price.

MarC SE-R

·
_______
3,640 Posts
The one I have is 98-99.

Turbo #14411-54c00
mani #14004-54c00
mani heat sheild #16590-54c00
gasket inlet #14415-17m00
gasket outlet #14445-26e00
outlet pipe #14440-54c00
op heat sheild #14441-54c00
op gasket #20691-58e01

Mike

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you guys ever need Nissan Motorsports (Gardena CA) part numbers again, I have the B13 section of the 1999 catalog posted on my site.

http://homepage.mac.com/carlm/start.html

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
motorsports wants almost 900 bux for the turbo. f$^k that, go get one out of a junkyard for 50 bux and have it rebuilt, the way you want to.

G

·
0 Posts
Nissan Motersports USA wants $900 even for it. The one they sell is a T-28. I dont know of any car that has a T-28 in USA. I maybe wrong tho.

MarC SE-R

1 - 12 of 12 Posts