SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Project SE-R mentioned on here that he was gonna make a video of his installation of his turbo...just wondering if anyone else has done this?

if they have then i'd like to get a copy of it too so I can see the process of what it takes.

I was thinkin bout and still am thinkin bout gettin a turbo.......but in the position I'm in now with school, lack of cash, and work PLUS the SE-R is my daily driver, having it break down on me would be a real b!tch...so i might just go the SLOOOOOW route of bolt-ons. But it'd be cool to see what it takes to get a DET in the SE-R

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yeah, I am thinking that would be nice thing to be able to give to those who are thinking of doing or dont know what all is involved. I think one of the first shots will be the entire layout of parts required. Plus, I am gonna have a few of the sorority girls prance around holding cards that read STEP 1.....STEP 2.....ETC. HAHAHA! ;)

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
screw some music, we gotta be able to hear what people are doing

·
Registered
727 Posts
OK, ok! To meet everyone in the median, there WILL be music but only when the girls are prancing around showing the STEP# cards. Sound good? ;) You gotta here whats goign on in the swap, I mean you cant really have Metallica or something blarring at full volume when you are trying to hear what size drill bit to use when tapping the oil drain hole in the boss on the engine! Sheesh!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts