SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think of the turbo xs dual stage boost controller? I have one but the guy at the shop says i should just go with the greddy profec type s boost controller because manual boost controllers are dangerous.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
im debating on the two as well.....

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
nismodude said:
what do you guys think of the turbo xs dual stage boost controller? I have one but the guy at the shop says i should just go with the greddy profec type s boost controller because manual boost controllers are dangerous.
How would it be dangerous? I know of a lot more poeple that have accidently turned up the boost with a profec and blown up their motor. The doul stage will be just fine, just be sure to set it up properly, look at the directions online.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any manual in my opinion is safer than an electronic. Electronics have things that can go wrong plus they dont always hold acurate boost ie boost spikes and boost falling off. Manuals are simple bleed valves. The txs dsbc is just a valve with a hole and a screw that covers the hole. Not much to go wrong there and they are very acurate as i know from using them on several cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts