SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aztec Red 1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R (the last of the B13 SE-Rs) 78K miles

Exterior
-Paint is in excellent condition (stored winters and washed weekly, waxed monthly)
-2 dents on passenger front fender (front fender may need to be replaced)

Interior
-currently the interior is minimal. I took out all carpeting, panels, and back seat. I still have all interior parts and are still in excellent condition-no stains, rips, tears, or discoloration
-Momo Competition steering wheel
-Pioneer CD player ($280)
-A-Pillar gauge pod (uninstalled)
-Boost guage (uninstalled)

Suspension
-Motivational Engineering coilovers (350lb/in,250lb/in ERS springs front/back) w/Koni Polyfoam bumpstops
-Suspension Techniques sway-bars (uninstalled)
-15x7 OZ Superleggerras w/Falken Azeni Sports 205/50/15 (atleast 85% tread left) (installed last summer)

Go Fast Parts
-Aveneir T25 turbo and manifold (installed last summer)
-370cc injectors
-JWT turbo ECU
-JWT S3 cams
-Hotshot FMIC kit
-JGY 2.5" downpipe
-JGY 2.5" test pipe
-Courtesy Nissan SS catback exhaust (bullet muffler w/tanabe-style tip)
-ACT HD/SS clutch

Recent Maintenance
-Axxis Ultimate front brake pads
-Brembo replacement rear brake rotors
-aftermarket rear brake pads
-new fuel filter installed w/turbo
-new distributor, cap, rotor, plug wires, and plugs installed w/turbo
-new CV boots

I'm sure that I've missed some things. I have a MS Word document available with all of the dates and mileage of installation on items. I will also have pics to e-mail to inquirers upon request later this week.

Price
I am looking to replace this car with a 240SX with an SR20DET, so I will consider a trade for a 240 or $7,400 ($6,900 w/o OZ rims and Falken tires).

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I helped with the clutch I must say though this is a real clean classic. One of the nicer ones I've seen.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sakerocket1 said:
I helped with the clutch I must say though this is a real clean classic. One of the nicer ones I've seen.
Thanks for the kind comments Nick. And thanks again for helping with the clutch. It still works like a charm.

Congrats on your 14.4 quartermile with your NX-those are some nice numbers N/A OR turbo!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A bump just to make sure that no one missed it.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Brock Stepan said:
Thanks for the kind comments Nick. And thanks again for helping with the clutch. It still works like a charm.

Congrats on your 14.4 quartermile with your NX-those are some nice numbers N/A OR turbo!

It's still NA on street tires for a couple weeks atleast, I'll be getting my 20" slicks soon and I'll be ready for some 13's. Btw people this is the car Ben Davis and I set the two man clutch relay record on (as far as we know). lol it took us just over 1h 40 min with hand tools and jackstands. It could have been faster by no more than 10-15 min because we put the tranny back in got two bolts in and the third wouldnt go, so we pulled the trans again to see if anything was in the hole. Yes I know that makes us dorks for timing it but hey.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts