SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there turbo charged their naturally aspirated SR20 if so could you please reply with relevant info etc
cheerz.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nissanprimerat4:
Anyone out there turbo charged their naturally aspirated SR20 if so could you please reply with relevant info etc
cheerz.
</font>
Yes I turboed mine and you can see the build up with all the Info at this site WWW.Geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20de.htm It's a relativly simple process if you want to do a custom kit, or you can go the easy route and just buy a Turbo kit from F-max or Redline, JWT ect.

If you have any questions that I can answer just let me know.

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Toddles82:
here some help
WWW.Geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm
</font>
Oh yeah sorry Forgot the T lmao, Thanks for the help.

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts