SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its seems about one in every time I use my right turn signal with my headlights on, my brights come on as well. I was behind a cop tonight and my brights came on. Nothing happened but Im afraid someones gonna get pissed. If any one else has had this problem, PLEASE tell me what you did.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yes-Ser:
Its seems about one in every time I use my right turn signal with my headlights on, my brights come on as well. I was behind a cop tonight and my brights came on. Nothing happened but Im afraid someones gonna get pissed. If any one else has had this problem, PLEASE tell me what you did.

</font>
sure your not just hitting the brights by accident, lol. Cuz the blinkers are wired into the right headlight, but the headlights, but the brights arent wired the same

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
Let us know in the next day or 2 if you figured anything out. Maybe my fsm will help. i just dont have it near me right now.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
424 Posts
I had a similar problem to. I found that if I hit the turn sigal a wierd way the stalk would stick leaving the quick brights on. Just by push it forward a little they would turn off.

G

·
yeah that happens to me once and a while. the brights don't usually stay on just sorta flicker. i've never had a problem of people getting pissed though...guess that's a good thing.

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sat in my car the other day and just tried to see if I was doing something wrong. The brights go off as soon as the turn signal goes off. There is no pattern as to when it happens, so I guess Murphy's Law applies to using my right turn signal. Thanks for the feedback though.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555

1 - 6 of 6 Posts