1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Thats a copy of the Mugen Twinloop muffler. I know the REAL Mugen twinloop system gave good gains and was only like 2db louder than stock. It was not very restrictive, but thats the real one, I have no idea if I would run a knock off.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Im pretty sure that the 350Z also uses a twin loop system to get its quiet but sexy as hell exaust note.

Judging from the sound clips I heard of them on Hondas they work and make the car sound way less terrible then a regular honda. On our 2.0's they probably sound good as hell! If I could find a nice one that was 3"s Id probably try it out. Im afraid they might be to quiet though for me.

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tis tis. someone wasn't paying attention in hotrod3, noise reduction b/c of colliding air flow
i had mr. K..........we didnt do jack **** in hotrod lol.....i never even heard these mufflers mentiond. all we did was sleep in the cars, go to mc.D for breakfast, and drive around the parkinglot in the miata lol.

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ugly fu*ker though

Some nice black high temp paint would help.

:biggthump

put a nice magnaflow tip on there and youd think it was a magnaflow. the idea intrigues me. if this turns out to be a good idea, sound nice, and not loose power. i may very well snatch one up.

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
Screw a tip, that looks perfect right there. :biggthump Where did you find that pic? Any more info?

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
I looked on ebay and I would definately have to cut the tip off any of those ebay mufflers. I think it would look great painted black with a less "attractive" tip.

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I looked on ebay and I would definately have to cut the tip off any of those ebay mufflers. I think it would look great painted black with a less "attractive" tip.
would look identicle to a stock b13 muffler

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
interesting, I wonder if any SR20 people tried this??

·
Nobody pays me in gum
589 Posts
would these work on turbo applications? in case anyone else is wondering.

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
one of these mufflers would be perfect for a turbo paired with an electric cutout.:biggthump

1 - 20 of 43 Posts