SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
who cares none of my cars have cats on them.

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Dont those ****ers have anything better to do? There murderers, rapists and terrorist and **** out there and theyre giving people that work hard for their money a hard time. I bet the people at the news station all drive v8 suv's and ****. Ugh this is so annoying.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
Dont those f-ckers have anything better to do? There murderers, rapists and terrorist and **** out there and theyre giving people that work hard for their money a hard time. I bet the people at the news station all drive v8 suv's and ****. Ugh this is so annoying.
Bada-bing! :biggthump

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Wow, I hate news people with a passion. I will also be running a 3'' turbo-back :D . Damn, they went to XX Tuning too. I was there just this past weekend and saw some sweet cars in the showroom lol. They should focus on other things besides emmisions and crap. I second what Rey said.
They are getting out of control with what we can do to cars. My XE didn't pass inspection cause it had blue corner bulbs. :squint:

·
Canyon_Boogie
6,667 Posts
you know everyone is removing the cats because it free's up like 30whp. :eek2:

When ricers see that clip i bet you anything they run to there garage with the sawsall and chop that thing off thinking there gonna get some huge gains

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
_SE-R_ said:
you know everyone is removing the cats because it free's up like 30whp. :eek2:

When ricers see that clip i bet you anything they run to there garage with the sawsall and chop that thing off thinking there gonna get some huge gains

LOL thats funny ****, my car has a high flow cat on it with a full 3" and i took the cat out once and it sounded to raspy and really didnt notice anything, so i put it back in!!

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
From what I understand, if they are charged and found guilty, they have to pay some ridiculous fine for every catalytic convertor that the feds can prove they removed illegally.

·
8,148 Posts
Jay, my wishes to you. Just take heed of who you are building cars for. Do what you have to do Jay, and keep it legal. You are one of the best mechanics we have out there. Keep it legal, 100% legit. I am sure you understand what I am telling you. From a long time list member. Too old to play games.

·
Registered
97 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhAhAhHAhAhA

Oh man i love CT, XX tuning eats dick anyway. Funny that Hass was mentioned. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts