SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or you could try http://www.accelerationpluss.com

Craig D carries them and they are alot closer than Courtesy Nissan. HAHA! Free plug!! I hope this will get $5 off my first order from them
Seriously tho call them and see what their prices are and let us know.

Oh.. BTW I have the 2 set on my DET and I think they are cool.

Mike

·
Registered
292 Posts
ya..it was for the 4 set...well, if you say you got the 2 set for $200 and the 4 set is 390,,how bad is that?..what puliies did you get in the 2 set?..the crank pully is the most expensive..but for the money are these a good upgrade?..i wouldlike to put them in before the engine goes in..thanks

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
No no...the extra 2 pullies (power steering and alternator) do next to nothing for performance. 1-2hp at most.

The 2 set is the crank and waterpump. Those are the ones dynoed at 6hp from Kojima.

·
Registered
292 Posts
are they worth it for a BB engine?..they cost roughly about $390, is it worth it befor i put my engine in to get these?..anyone seen them for cheaper?..thanks..scott

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
$390?!? Thats way too high. Even if your talking about the 4 set, thats still too high.

My 2 set was just under $200.

Try Courtesy Nissan.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
u free up more hp than n/a sr so therefore u will get alot more with the 4 pully set with a BB.. .. i have the set on my B.B.. its worth it i paid 300 from stillen..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts