SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I actually got off work thursday night before the car show at hooters was over. Interesting night to say the least....

My buddy gets a call at work while we're cleaning up.
"Hey 2 supras are going to race for 1000 bucks, ones got 800HP, the others BLah Blah"

I forget the guys name, with the other supra. justin maybe?

Anyhow we roll up to hooters late, in a the sweet 240 drift machine.. haha

the soft pansie in the 800HP supra cried and went to dennys, so we didnt get to see a race. BUT!

I got a ride in 2 supras, one being the other one that was going to race, who was my buddys friend. also, i rode in an older supra that hit fuel cut like a mofo!

Was a fun night. Supras= Fast

On a sidenote, Anyone see that Toyota Cressida with the 1JZ motor? SICK!!!!

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
Im going to take the trip to melbourne maybe next week with the other 11sec nissan(240) :).... is it worth the drive..i mean are people racing or just talking about racing all nite?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
apparantly they raced yesterday at moroso or something? im not quite sure. 11 sec nissan? NICE!

theres mostly talk, but occasionaly you get to see some cool stuff.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the show is every thursday night at hooters, compliments of brevard street racers and brevard motorsports.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Wow, I drove by that guys!! I was in Florida visiting my family in Melbourne, had to get out of Michigan for a week! I saw the show and drove right past, we were meeting for dinner or I would have stopped.

Brent

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah that sucks, you woulda liked it. nothing like teenagers and 20 somethings with supras stirring up trouble. you gonna be in town this thursday?

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Nope, I am back in Michigan now, unfortunatly. I was really liking the 80º amd sunshine.

Brent

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey, is any1 going on the night of the 18th? thats tonight....Lemme know, cuz i wanna go and stuffs and was wondering if like any1 else would be there and stuffs and then we could be like yo, lemme see some stuffs. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts