SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting on some info about the geekout in kokomo (sp?)

-saaby

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Saaby;

I just got off the phone with John (ProjectSE-R) in Kokomo. He said they're *trying* to get the webcam hooked up.

'Technical Difficulties' was the explanation. It should be soon, though...

On another note...the ES mounts are in ProjectSE-R's car, so at least they're getting some work done.

Just an update.....

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Good morning! :)

Webcam will not work because we CANNOT get the PCMCIA wireless network card to work right! Using Windows ME on this hp laptop and the adapter as listed in the network control panel just will NOT bind to any protocol. Ideas?

ProjectSE-Rs car: We got the oil pans off and are staring at the girdle, got the control arms off and are in the middle of working on them for ES bushings, got a set of 4 ES inserts into spare motor mounts for his car, and drained the tranny and pulled the axles. Also have the fans out for ease of inseting a drill.

Rocketmans car: Got the crossmember and front of secondary off. His cat bolts are frozen so since he has the stock secondary and ultra-flexible flexpipe we'll just work around it.

jacen99SEs car: got the control arms off and are close to having the bushings done on them. Also have the rear suspension from his 91 to ES-isize.

Ben Moses's car: placed a new crush bearing(?) and teflon tape in one of his oil pressure gauge fittings under the car.

Ben Moses took some pics but I have not. I'll take pics this morning of the 3 cars that are in there now and post them so ya'll can see what's up. :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Thats awesome Ben!!
Project 91 cam is going smoothly at the Fig solo geekout.
I have to take the cam off now!!! Wish me luck!!!!

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am heading out now to meet up with nick (sakerocket). We should reach kokomo no later than 2:30 pm est. I'll see you guys.

-saaby

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
You guys that rode in or drove my car, please comment on the exhaust noise for Soupaflie, who has the courtesy b-pipe with the courtesy muffler and wants something quieter. But since he has the C2 cams I don't think he should get a smaller diameter muffler.

I have the courtesy b-pipe with a long dynomax Ultra-flo (2.5" ID).

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
I WISH!

Monkey boys, err. Jacen's car has a VERY pleasant exhaust note. Not loud, even at WOT. I heard the intake more than the exhaust when I got on it. Very nice ride BTW, pretty damn quick! After driving home all I could think about was a new muffler section!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
jacen99SE said:
You guys that rode in or drove my car, please comment on the exhaust noise for Soupaflie, who has the courtesy b-pipe with the courtesy muffler and wants something quieter. But since he has the C2 cams I don't think he should get a smaller diameter muffler.

I have the courtesy b-pipe with a long dynomax Ultra-flo (2.5" ID).
TTT

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
TTT

Monkey boys, err. Jacen's car has a VERY pleasant exhaust note. Not loud, even at WOT. I heard the intake more than the exhaust when I got on it. Very nice ride BTW, pretty damn quick! After driving home all I could think about was a new muffler section!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.