SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Looking good man, that interior is super clean. That grey RX-7 caught my eye big time as well.

Brent

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
very nice.. thats the color my car used to be :)

·
old school
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, yeah its KN4 which I think is platinum gold. The wheels are ADR Fuel 17's. They're not too heavy for a cheap 17 but I can't get the center caps to fit without spacers. I don't know if its a design flaw or what because its the same deal with my one rx-7. It pops the cap right off.

The mods are the ADR's with Kuhmo 712's 205/40/17, H&R springs on AGX struts with Koni bumpstops, ebay strut bars, HS cai, OBX header, 91 intake cam, 95 G20 ECU, 2.25" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, UR 2 piece pulley set, grounding kit, Prothane motor mount inserts, 98 sentra grill, sparco knob on stock cut shifter, some tuning, the usual.

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Looks good with those rims on there. I really like those rims and it's one of the choices I was looking at putting on the Altima. Your interior shot reminds me how much mine needs to be cleaned. I'll be busy tomorrow.

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
I really like how its set up. The rims are sweet on that car. how much of a drop are the H&R's? are they different front and back?

·
old school
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the rims but they expose so much with only 5 spokes on them. I cleaned the struts and painted the calipers black so it doesn't expose the tiny brakes as bad. I mean you see everything behind the wheel. The H&R's are supposed to be 1.5" drop front, 1.4" rear. They make it look even though. I think its the perfect drop height for the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts