SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Sport Max 962 installed, with my new JDM Black housing crystal clears with the 10,000k HID's.

Pic with my friends 03' GMC on 22's.

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
i dig it....i like the emblem off center too...i dont know why, but i do.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I like it...what size are those 962's? they look kinda big :D

·
nissan perfected V-tec
860 Posts
those rims do look kinda big, but its lookin REALLY!! good BTW

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rim's are 17 inch's. I know it brings down my performance, but I plan to work on the engine soon so I wont fall behind in that area. Thanks for the comments guys!

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
needs 16 inch wheels. and for th love of god and for the sake of all other motorist's on the street PLEASE DROP YOUR HID'S TO 4.5K OR 5K:rolleyes:

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
needs 16 inch wheels. and for th love of god and for the sake of all other motorist's on the street PLEASE DROP YOUR HID'S TO 4.5K OR 5K:rolleyes:
:rofl: It's not widely known that anything above 4300K~5200K creates a god awful glare that actually can strain your eyes, and those around you.

Just as a note, Anything above 5200K should be considered strictly for show, and is illegal in most states.

By the way, you have a SEXY car :)

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My HID's arent blinding, but they do project nicely off of my headlights. I think it look's sharp, and here in South Florida, 10,000k arent really illegal. Cop's bother people for 12,000k or 14,000k. Which those are the really solid blue ones, and the purples ones. Mines pass. Thanks for you're opinion though.

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
not to pick on you, but just because the cops dont stop anyone for it doesnt mean they're not illegal. its just not enforced. nice whip tho, word.

·
B14 type of guy
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well true. You're right. I probably said it the wrong way. My point was, that cops around where I live dont give people a hard time for the 10,000k and under. I guess they go for the more brighter, obvious ones. Thanks for the compliment though. lol

·
PWND by SR20's
646 Posts
Love the rim choice... 17's are great if you have the power to back them up :D

That GMC is BALLER :biggthump

Keep the pics comin!

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts