SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to take my black se-r rims off because they needed tires and i dont have the money to put tires on them right now....so this is what my car now looks like :( i took a lot of pictures of it but heres a few...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would need new lug nuts to be able to put the center caps on, so im not gonna worry about that right now, i just gotta get some money so i can get some tires back on my old rims. but i think it looks alright.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Looks good even with the stock wheels. It must be nice to have perfect roads down there. There is no way we can get away with having no suspension travel like that up here.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it just sucks living on a dirt road..my car gets dirty fast. but its fun for burning out and messing around with go karts n stuff :D :tongue: serban, these wheels came off of the white ser that my brother has. i was suprised to see that the tires on these rims were in very good shape

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
DAMN ITS STILL SWEET!!!

I like it without the centercaps.
Those wheels ALWAYS look good.

·
Registered
729 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Looks good even with the stock wheels. It must be nice to have perfect roads down there. There is no way we can get away with having no suspension travel like that up here.
Yeah really especially with the car eating potholes we get..

Your car look good though..;)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont know what tint i have on my car, its not dark at all though. My brother just tinted his own windows with 15% and it looks good as hell. I think im gonna get 15% on mine. Thanks for all the good words. yeah jared i see u drivin by my work all the time, but you never stop by. Maybe ill catch you on the street :rolleyes: hehe

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have always loved your car. Real clean and nice color.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts