SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys.
gotta couple quick questions, anyone out there have UR (2 or 4) pulley set on their BB. I heard that there are different timing marks for the crank pulley, if you would be so kind and clear this up for me as well as give me an idea on the difference it made that you can tell S.O.T.P. or dynoed results.

I currently have the s3 cams on my 91 and plan on swapping them in when i put my bb in (when I finally get it) i spoke to clark over at JWT and he said I could just get there sprockets and adjust the gears accordingly- but what i need to know is the settings seeing as the jwt sprokets aren't adjustable like the stillen ones what are some setting that you guys use and find work well on the BB-links and info greatly appreciated.
TIA
91 se-r DE(T)--sooner than later hopefully

·
Registered
727 Posts
Are you going to be selling your S3's once your swap to the BB engine? Id be VERY interested in them if so! :D

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Dude...you should post this in the TURBO section...IMHO...you might get more responce there...later..

~Ryan:rolleyes:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uuuuuuummmm isn't this the turbo section
is there a specific area in the turbo section-i dunno
peace

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Marzon18 said:
uuuuuuummmm isn't this the turbo section
is there a specific area in the turbo section-i dunno
peace
Opps my bad...I've been tryin to get my tranny situation figured out...I think my tranny's blown...: ( It has like 171K on it...not bad I suppose...just metal pieces(big) coming out...anway...sorry again....hope someone helps you with this...try e-mailing someone with these pullies and turbo...

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
The JWT cam gears are adjustable in 2.5 degree increments. Next time you call JWT, tell them your turbo setup and cams and they'll tell you how to adjust the cams by how much in whatever direction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts