SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Carving Corners
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive had these installed for about 6 days and must say the bang for buck is hard to beat according to my butt dyno. it took a couple days of driving for me to see a noticable difference, but as of now the car is a lot more fun for me to drive around. the powerband that used to come in at around 5000-5500 seems to come in sooner and harder now. it was about 23 today and the car is feels great. i cant stay off the throttle. my car is by no means an all motor beast but i must say that this is definatley a worthwile mod. it took about 2 hours to install them but we ran into a problem getting the pulley to fit into the key on the crank. i dont think the notch on the pulley was cut deep enough so my we ended up shaving a small amount off of it and eventually we got it to slide on. i picked these up in september or october in a groupbuy and paid a bit over 200 total including belts and shipping. all in all i am happy. time to add a header and a 91 cam and have some fun.
my other mods are a hs intake, greddy sp exhuast and a g20 ecu.

·
Banned
543 Posts
man if u like the pullies and can feel them that much wait til u get a header i love my pullies dont get me wrong but a header is twice as noticable than pullies.pacesetter baby 150 shipped from summit racing 1 800 230 3030

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I could use some pullies :)

·
it's an se-l..not an se-R
710 Posts
i didn't notice that much. it's just less noticable when the a/c kicks in.

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts
KevinA said:
ive had these installed for about 6 days and must say the bang for buck is hard to beat .....
Sounds like something you might want to add to the Mod Database.

·
Banned
543 Posts
Dont Wait Til Group Buy U Can Get Them Cheaper Right Now From Courtesy Nissian,call And Ask For Brian 189.99 Shipped.i Took My A/c Off And It Felt Like I Got Pullies Then I Got Some Pullies And All I Can Say Is Wow I Have No First Gear Its So Snappy When I Punch It It Just Spins

·
Carving Corners
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i only did them becuase the group buy price was hard to pass up. i apoloigize i didnt follow the sr20 modding schedule.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
what were you thinking man...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts