·
Registered
2,329 Posts
stillen kit.....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah the Stillen kit...

However if you decide to bolt this on, make sure that the body shop you take it to adds "flex" to the paint.

Sorry I'm not sure of the technical name for this component, but basically, from what I've heard, it's added to the paint so that it will bend along with the material of the kit. Someone please correct me if I am wrong :D

When I had my stillen kit installed the shop I took it to did not add this, so now the paint is cracking everywhere... sucks!!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
How did you get the GTI-R hood on a B14? Or am I just that slow and it fits. I thought it only fit B13's or P10's maybe it was.

Anyone?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats the drift kit on the car now and i can't stand the fibre glass anymore. i saw the erebuni kit i think that its urethane too and it looks slot better than the stillen kit.

the gti-r hood with bolt up and close just the way it is but with slight gaps. so we just fabed it till it came out like that.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Only Urethane kits I know of are Erebuni & Stillen. I know exactly what you mean by that Drift Kit, I had that very bumper on my car 3 years ago.

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
His car looks so much tougher in person! Yo D I gotta a b14 now too! But I am gonna keep it stock for now, I gotta get the NX back on the road asap cause I know I'm gonna miss being turbo soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts