SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do you know that you can get them from jgy customs for the same price but brand new Im looking for one but not for that price. Used ones should go for around $100 not the same price thayy come brand new...I mean come on used is used is used.

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
^^^ $100 would be a lowball and you know it. He did mention "looking to get"... this would be the same as OBO.

Oh yeah, not sure where you saw on JGY that they are selling the Type-R for $185 shipped, most places sell them for about $200 shipped

·
Registered
261 Posts
go into the ser/g20 section click on bov's and on the top right is the greddy rs for $189 and i see them go for $100 all over the place! Used that is.

·
white91'Allmotor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go into the ser/g20 section click on bov's and on the top right is the greddy rs for $189 and i see them go for $100 all over the place! Used that is.
Yeah that one that is picture on jgy website is different from the one he's got. The price I post is what he would like to get for it and no I didn't know u could get it used for $100 as I don't know what turbo parts are worth.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Its ok I wasnt trying to be a dick or anything. i do need one but my buddy is trying to get me one right now for 80 bucks from a friend of his! hopefully he comes thru :D

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
I sold my type r are on ebay foe $150.00.

·
Registered
83 Posts
do u have any pics of it i'm intrested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts