SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
va

i am in the no.va area sometimes but i live out towards winchester and visit my brother in va beach.

Peace
Daniel

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats cool.....

if any1 is headen up my way (fredericksburg) or passing through drop me a email... and we can meet up! and the guy from va beach i head down there a couple times every summer for the weekend so ill email u when that happens... laters

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Metro

Police can't do anything to you for watching street racing. Only if you are participating in the street racing can they do anything. And when/where is Metro? We should start our own Metro, somewhere in VA somewhere that won't attract attention.
_-Jonathan
2000 SE (Goodrich SS Brake lines, SMC Kwik Shift, Nology Wires, JWT POP, Stromung axle back (need good shop to fab B-Pipe), RE730 tyres, Waiting for more parts to come out)
1996 200SX SE-R (K&N Cone filter, GReddy Exhaust, 17? timing, RE - 71s, Tokicos, Progress Springs, Porterfield R4S pads, Motul 600 Fluid, Pacesetter S/S. JWT PP, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Front STB, Hotshot Header [Copper Gasket])
[Scalped Me, and died in the process]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"Police can't do anything to you for watching street racing. Only if you are participating in the street racing can they do anything." not here in fredericksburg! i've gotten two spectator tickets! $70 a piece... just for watchin. metro is uo north not to far from u at all maybe 20 mins. we all hang out down here every weekend theres like 200-300 rides during the summer... we meet at a commuter lot then get some races started and head out...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i tried! beleive me! but the judge wasnt having it! it was like 50 of us all up there at once and she said who thinks there not guilty? every1 raises there hand and she says... 200 dollar fines! we were like what the [email protected]#$? then shes gives us this long bs story and says ok $70 spectator tickets... some peeps even had lawyers present but they could do nothing! it sucked but o well! thats life it was 1 hell of a night..

·
Retired VE Owner
548 Posts
I'd appeal that spectator ticket faster than you say 1320. Screwy thing id though, an appeal cost you $50-$100 plus your time. Even if you win you still lose. Most of the cops at Metro hand out loitering tickets.

I'm in Towson, Maryland so let me know if we plan on an SE-R outing to Metro or anywhere else....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Stiletto said:
Virginia Beach is in the house!!

hey daniel, lemme know next time yer gonna be swingin' down here, mang.
life is crazy right now at work but I am planning on hitting up Va beach for springbreak..... Let me know.

Peace
Daniel

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
GC8 said:
life is crazy right now at work but I am planning on hitting up Va beach for springbreak..... Let me know.

Peace
Daniel
spring break...what's that? :D since i've been in the navy, holidays and vacationing has taken on a whole new meaning. i have yet to call yer bro. i've basically work and play with my new beagle. does he have an email acct.?

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
I live also in Va. Beach and use to live in Chesapeake. Stilleto and I might get together in a week or two possibly. Just have to bounce the idea off of Stilleto. LMK when you guys want to get together and have a "geekout" or something. I am always open for ideas.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts