SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone,
just wondering from what source did everyone hooked up their vaccuum lines for the MBC, wastegate, FPR, Boost gauge... because i only show ~8 vaccuum on my boost gauge. i did check around for vaccuum leaks and i did check my i/c piping.

·
Monkey Power
1,105 Posts
sr20det808 said:
sup everyone,
just wondering from what source did everyone hooked up their vaccuum lines for the MBC, wastegate, FPR, Boost gauge... because i only show ~8 vaccuum on my boost gauge. i did check around for vaccuum leaks and i did check my i/c piping.

my boost gauge is tapped into the vac line for the fpr. the waste gate is hooked up to a port on the cold side on my ic piping, and the bov is hooked to the brake booster line. my car reads around 18-20inhg at idle.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I drilled and tapped fittings on my intake manifold. Bov and boost gauge have their own line, as does my MAP sensor. Straight vaccum source, no problems. Dont have a MBC so cant help ya there. Wastegate line comes from a fitting tapped into the hotside pipe.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
sr20det808 said:
sup everyone,

you need to double check cause that really really low VAC at least 12 to 15? Is your car running good?

Well all the resposes are viable options another you may want to consider is a vacuum manifoldfound at www.tunertoys.com it was save you some hassel

trini

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trinispeed said:
you need to double check cause that really really low VAC at least 12 to 15? Is your car running good?

Well all the resposes are viable options another you may want to consider is a vacuum manifoldfound at www.tunertoys.com it was save you some hassel

trini
yea my car is running perfect. i doubt my boost gauge is broken

·
Registered
161 Posts
just want to say...tunertoys are damn good ppl
a while back they sent me 2 of the honda oil pressure guage adapters...friggin SWEET products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts