SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a vavle cover that has the center section around the sparkplugs painted black? I found 1 for sale that is like this. just need to know if it will fit my B14.

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, and Pretty looking pedals and shift knob

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those looking for valve covers I found mine at www.car-parts.com for 25 bucks. Using G20 for a search brought more results.

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, and Pretty looking pedals and shift knob

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Soupaflie:
Does anyone have a vavle cover that has the center section around the sparkplugs painted black? I found 1 for sale that is like this. just need to know if it will fit my B14.</font>
All USDM SR20DE valve covers from '91 to '99 will interchange (the '00+ roller rocker valve covers are different.) The valve cover with the black center section is from a '91-'92 SR20DE. Not sure of exactly which JDM SR20 valve covers will interchange, though.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RollcageSR20:
All USDM SR20DE valve covers from '91 to '99 will interchange (the '00+ roller rocker valve covers are different.) The valve cover with the black center section is from a '91-'92 SR20DE. Not sure of exactly which JDM SR20 valve covers will interchange, though. </font>
Thanks, Drew.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts