SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a second valve cover so I can high polish it but I was thinking about getting a Infinity one. Will it fit?

------------------
Not another civic....

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matt4Nissan:
I want to buy a second valve cover so I can high polish it but I was thinking about getting a Infinity one. Will it fit?
</font>
Yes... DUH! It is an SR20DE... heh! I can understand the '00-'01 SR20 valve covers not fitting, though (different cylinder head.)

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but isn't the high port motor different then the low port motor? Ex: 91-94 vs. 95-99? I just want to know what year specifically I need to order. For when I go to Infinity.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
The VC's for the 91-99 will all interchange. I have my 98 low port VC on my (year?) high port DET. No problems at all.

Mike

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Matt, let me know how much you pay for the valve cover. I was planning on polishing my cover this summer, and it'd be nice if I could do it for days on end instead of just one day.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header(not installed), Hotshot CAI (to be installed after I return from Canada)

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to Infinity and they quoted something like $100. I didn't think that was too bad.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the info.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header(not installed), Hotshot CAI (to be installed after I return from Canada)

·
Registered
194 Posts
you know...i do have an extra valve cover...and someone on ebay has one for sale...so far its like 36 bucks...mines from the 91-93ish sr20de..and i think the one on ebay is the same as mine..

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the one I am looking for is an Infinity Valve cover. I just want to be unique, besides with the grille and lights some people already think it's an infinity.

G

·
0 Posts
Can Courtesy Nissan order Infinity parts so i can get a 01 g20 VC for my b15?

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matt4Nissan:

</font>
Hah....and you'll prolly pay a fortune. Why would you want an Infinity VC on your car anyways. I have a Nissan one. 40 bucks. Email me when you find out the outrageous price of one from a dealer!

------------------
Ryan Walsh...1st 97 owner ever to succesfully mount a 98SE exhaust to a 97SER!
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Hah....and you'll prolly pay a fortune. Why would you want an Infinity VC on your car anyways. I have a Nissan one. 40 bucks. Email me when you find out the outrageous price of one from a dealer!

</font>
um, go up a couple post and you will see the "outrageous" price is.

------------------
Kris94G20™

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no, courtesy cant get infiniti parts. we are a nissan dealer

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts