SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
This the best header around for our VEs.

Yes it will fit AC.

If you dont know you better ask somebody.

·
Boost Addict
1,451 Posts
Nice to see this happen. I only hope people are ready to put their money where their mouth is. Too often I see people complain about not having enough support for our platforms and engines and when something great as this comes along very few come to the plate. So I'll be eagerly watching to see what happens......

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Andreas Miko said:
This the best header around for our VEs.

Yes it will fit AC.

If you dont know you better ask somebody.
Yo Dre, You a true Ride Or Die Chick! ;)

P.S These headers are BadAss, Much props Charles.

JUN

·
Registered
263 Posts
Awesome work dude! Something like this is way out of my price range for the time being but mad props for going out on a limb and doing something for the VE community.

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
STRATTON said:
id be intrested in what gains these headers offer. if they are substantial enough to warrant the price, ill cop one and sock it away in the garage for the future.

stratton.
This is all speculation, but Dre's old built DE custom header on his VE gained him, IIRC, 6 whp over the Hotshot Gen 6 headers and I don't remember the wtq. That header did not have a megaphone. I am sure Dre can chime in with more specifics. If i had to take a shot in the dark, I'd say these headers are good for over 10-15 whp over any header available on the market for the VE. Mike K. had some great results also out of custom race headers in his beat up DE.

With cams starting to pop up in the VE market, the future of the VE looks very promising. K series will have to start watching their backs very soon.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts