SR20 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
SR20Turbofreak said:
so i guess that means that i have to sell these things all on my own... lol, j/k....

oh, for those of you that want some serious power, i'm getting some VE cams made right now, but they are not drop in. they have 13.6mm of lift IN and EX, 308 deg adv, 251 deg @.050". yeah, they are big, yeah they will kick ass. dyno day will kick ass.
oh, goodie! another mid-week dyno i hope:)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Turbofreak, I tried checking with the grinder guy down here and found out he's out of business. Couple months ago he decided to give it up. If you run into a dead end up there let me know and I can do some more looking. Loren

·
Registered
5 Posts
so i guess that means that i have to sell these things all on my own... lol, j/k....

oh, for those of you that want some serious power, i'm getting some VE cams made right now, but they are not drop in. they have 13.6mm of lift IN and EX, 308 deg adv, 251 deg @.050". yeah, they are big, yeah they will kick ass. dyno day will kick ass.
What all is needed to drop them in besides valve springs and maybe retainers? Very interested in cams.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
So what's the 411 on ANY 4-1 header 3" header? I'm going to need something for my 22VE, Greg? SR20Turbofreak? Miko?

I'm thinking of getting one real soon just to get things off the ground over here. Are there any in the affordable range, currently? Say $7-800.

·
SR Wannabe
284 Posts
So would that still be for people with more than bolt ons? (head work, ect.)

I was looking in the VE dyno thread and Andreas Miko's dyno with a custom header (is that yours?) doesn't make power to 8000.

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
I will be ordering from you Charles. When my car is done from the body shop, ill pull the motor and build it up. i guess that makes it 4.

201 - 220 of 241 Posts