SR20 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 241 Posts

·
SR Wannabe
284 Posts
I would love to say I could buy one, but I definitely can't commit to buying yet. I think the market is there for this header like this. I just hope by the time I am ready to buy you are still able to make them. Are you planning on making one batch and that is it or will you keep making them if the demand is there?

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
So would that still be for people with more than bolt ons? (head work, ect.)

I was looking in the VE dyno thread and Andreas Miko's dyno with a custom header (is that yours?) doesn't make power to 8000.

This is my header, It is made long with 32in runners. Also it does look to me that it is making power to 8000 RPMs.

All that being said I will be running a SR20turbofreak header on my car. It should make 6 more WHP peak and the power band should hold on way longer.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Bump for a good guy with some sweet headers.I would buy these just to give you some support but I don't have anything sr20 anymore :( .I hope members step up to the plate and don't make this just another pipe dream :biggthump

·
Registered
367 Posts
Wish I could give you a commitment Chuck but at this time it's only a "plan on". Hope to get a VE some time this year and install next winter. That's the earliest it'd happen if I do follow through and get a header from you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I want to see how it will perform against Gen6 and 20V header first. If it perform close to the 4-1 header that Mike Kojima made I will buy it but if it don't come close I will buy a header like Mike if Burns Stainless accept to make one for me even if it is a lot more expensive

·
Out of business
863 Posts
I want to see how it will perform against Gen6 and 20V header first. If it perform close to the 4-1 header that Mike Kojima made I will buy it but if it don't come close I will buy a header like Mike if Burns Stainless accept to make one for me even if it is a lot more expensive

Ya got 3g's:squint:

·
15642uner
1,681 Posts

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts

any updates? has anyone else tested the headers?
I haven't seen any numbers from anyone with the header. :confused: I don't understand how since they have been out for so long now.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
calum ecu, 20ve n1 cams stock intake manifold basically all the basic boltons

To be clear it didn't make 25whp+ PEAK i believe it made around 10whp peak but it carried more power to the 8k redline than the fuji and had a better area under the curve.

again you have to have a tuneable ecu and dyno time to get good numbers

221 - 240 of 241 Posts