SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Sounds good to me.....so good to me. ;)
Did your numbers change any since the last dyno? Any changes?
The sound of the intake cam hitting is tight, but when they both kick in, it sounds hella tight.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same numbers really. 186whp / 140wtq. I had more RPm pills to try out. I ended up with 4500 intake, 5500 exhaust. That gives more of a smooth power band. I also messed with fuel pressure, but I think the AF gauge was off. I had the pressure turned up big time, and it still showed I was running lean. I will have a test pipe on Wednesday, but I'm not sure if I'll dyno anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Wow those cams switch over and the car just gets angry. I like it :D

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
eric96ser said:
Same numbers really. 186whp / 140wtq. I had more RPm pills to try out. I ended up with 4500 intake, 5500 exhaust. That gives more of a smooth power band. I also messed with fuel pressure, but I think the AF gauge was off. I had the pressure turned up big time, and it still showed I was running lean. I will have a test pipe on Wednesday, but I'm not sure if I'll dyno anytime soon.
I wouldn't trust that tailpipe reading running a cat at all, your A/F was probably fine. You should have pulled your first O2 sensor and screwed the wideband in there.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Sweet dyno. You should do a dyno with open header(no exhaust)You will be suprized with the results.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Cool video Eric. I am really looking forward to getting my engine in :)

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Sweet man, i cant wait till mine is installed! What kinda bolt ons you have?

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a HS CAI, Fujitsubo header, Courtesy cat back, SR16 cams, Nismo FPR, and JWT ECU. Right now I'm at 186whp. I'm still using the stock cat, but I have a test pipe at home that I just got. The best cam crossover points I found are 4500 and 5500 with my setup.

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
that sounds so nice, in fact that video made me change my mind on my future sawp...

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
i wanna see a view of the tach when vvl kicks on. nice video. it's like when i look in the sr20ve section, i want a vvl. And the same goes for the turbo section.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts