SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would've just ordered, but I'm not sure if I ask for RR stuff when getting things for the VE? Anyway, I need pricing on:

VC gasket kit
belts
your pulley ($120) and crank seal

I feel like theres more, but I guess that's it.

·
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
greg i need to order the gasket set - your online checkout doesn't seem to calculate a shipping. I am using a giftcard so I need to know the total shipped to 46037. Can I PM/email you the info to complete the transaction?

·
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I need to add a TB gasket and a DE water temp sensor - I can try to get a pic but it's the one that has a big plastic clip on it - not the thin metal plug - if that makes any sense.

This time I'm not going to place my order until I know everything I need - to avoid the three shipment thing we did last time. :)

So far I need:
VC gasket set - 19.95
TB gasket
water-temp sensor

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
I need to add a TB gasket and a DE water temp sensor - I can try to get a pic but it's the one that has a big plastic clip on it - not the thin metal plug - if that makes any sense.

This time I'm not going to place my order until I know everything I need - to avoid the three shipment thing we did last time. :)

So far I need:
VC gasket set - 19.95
TB gasket - 4.00
water-temp sensor - 23.23
see above

·
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok - I need to get this stuff, I left my gift card at home. I can pay w/ two different cards can't I? I'll email you tonight.

On another note, I searched all through this forum and surprisingly see no quotes on B15 transmissions. What's a new LSD tranny set someone back? Are the non-LSD cheaper?

·
stock suprise
402 Posts
so for a VVL valve cover gasket kit just paypal you and explain its for a VE right? cuhz im gonna need one. just want to make sure.

(sorry.. im kind of a worry wart)

·
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you do that - you'll get what you need :) I'm pretty sure all SR20 VC gaskets are the same though...

·
L337 VVL
268 Posts
Sorry to highjack the thread but it's still related greg what have you got in terms of coolant hose kits for the sr20ve? I would mind getting some sent with a VC gasket and other maitenance extras. like the main ones under the IM, Tb coolant lines and others that are on the VE.

·
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Greg, can you let me know what will be charged to my card and when you ship it. Thanks!

Kyle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts