SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.rollerprinters.com
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys know where lower/bigger vacuum line goes, that's from the black cansister? I can't seem to find it on the motor. I think the smaller one goes to the one by the throttle body. Not sure about the bigger one. It's a '91 B13.

Thanks

·
www.rollerprinters.com
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
98sr20ve said:
I really do not know which line you are talking about.
On the car, there's a black cansister for vacuum. There's 3 lines coming from it. The 3rd/lowest one was untouch during the swap. I had to unplug the 2 top ones. The smallest vacuum is accounted for. There's the middle one.

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
ok b13 one line goes up to the intake on a nipple that pulls vacuum so either the one we have capped off on our VE manifolds...right behind the tb...or if your using the DE tb, on the bottom of the TB i believe. by the way you dont need that canister at all ive had mine off for 2 years with no problems.

·
www.rollerprinters.com
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
92nx2k said:
ok b13 one line goes up to the intake on a nipple that pulls vacuum so either the one we have capped off on our VE manifolds...right behind the tb...or if your using the DE tb, on the bottom of the TB i believe. by the way you dont need that canister at all ive had mine off for 2 years with no problems.

O.K. Sounds good. I just like to know where it goes. At least one vacuum line can be plugged up. The other one will just have to be left open. I remember on my RWD SR20DET, I didn't even have either vacuum line hooked up and it ran fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts