1,133 Posts
ummm where's the video?????

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
///M5 said:
ummm where's the video?????
he beat me buy like 3 cars .I was :D i keep up with him. Im taking my car to track friday wish me luck. That same night i blew the doors of 95 gsr by like 6 cars and since his motor cost $2000 more then mine i did it again just to make me feel better. lol

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
i raced a 350 the other night with intake, exhaust, no cats and we were dead even up to 130 mph then we stopped. i pulled on him a little in 2nd and third but he pulled back up. i dont think "smoke" is the word to use. lol. no offense though maybe the guy couldnt drive. remember this car runs a 14.0 stock.

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
and i forgot you have a sentra E. a little lighter. who knows. good job though. its been a while man i guess you got your solenoids hooked up good. give me a call, we need to get together and dyno so i can put my nismo FPR on. if you need one give me a call, i have them for 90. peace man

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
92nx2k said:
i raced a 350 the other night with intake, exhaust, no cats and we were dead even up to 130 mph then we stopped. i pulled on him a little in 2nd and third but he pulled back up. i dont think "smoke" is the word to use. lol. no offense though maybe the guy couldnt drive. remember this car runs a 14.0 stock.
dam you with yall jwt ecu wait till iget mine, yeah i beat him from a roll on the beltway.

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
92nx2k said:
and i forgot you have a sentra E. a little lighter. who knows. good job though. its been a while man i guess you got your solenoids hooked up good. give me a call, we need to get together and dyno so i can put my nismo FPR on. if you need one give me a call, i have them for 90. peace man
yeah I need one

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Street racing sucks. Take it to the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.