SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my personal FMIC that was used on my 97 for about 500 miles. It is bar/plate 32x6x3 in total length spearco core. It comes with custom endtanks spec'd out by me. I had these made to fit a Fmax IC piping setup. I purchased this intercooler for $490 shipped brand new. I am looking for any reasonable offer (preferrably around $400 but I will consider decent offers). The IC is still on my car and I will be able to take it off for March 8th if there is a buyer. If not it will be on the car until it is sold. The car is not in running order so it will not be used any more than what I posted above. Please feel free to offer a price if you are interested in this IC at all.

Reason for selling: Trying to put the smurf into the 10's, going to a 4" thick IC! Thanks again and have a good one!

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to trim the inside of the bumper a little bit. Nothing major. I kept the bumper support in there also. I do have A/C ! If I can answer any other questions just let me know. Thanks

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
bump for the smurf :)

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys for helpin out!

This is a pending sale, it is practically 99% sold to civicdragon! Thanks again for all inquiries! Have a great day everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts