SR20 Forum banner

VIDEO of me breaking into the 14's :)

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  MarkSR20 
Thats frigin sweet man!!! We willsee what my 1/4's are this sunday in Clay CIty. I have to get 2 wheels with some bald ass tires for the fronts though. You know what I will be running so HOPEFULLY I will break mid to low 14's! Cross your fingers! IM gonna throw in some 118 octane too, to help things along. I still think that broken bolt and easy out in the head is hindering me but we will see! :D

NO NOS, well maybe no NOS, dunno. My car pulls like hell above 5000 in 3rd though and I barely hit that in the 1/8, not enough room! I know I can hit 9.5's in the 1/8th already, with a 9.4, that shoudl equate to around 14.57. Sooo, with a little ass-kissing, maybe, just maybe, I can get into the mids! :D

Yeah I know ASSHOLE!!! J/K! :D trying to ruin my expectations I see! HAHAHAHA! What octane did you run? What I plan to do is with the JWT ECU, run 2 Gals of 118 with 1/4 tank of 93, set timing to 17, I was told I can do this as long as the octane is high, it will be! Then rev that bitch to the max in 2nd and third!!! I am not saying I will hit it, just that I WANT to!!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.