SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The anti-Probe.
514 Posts
Great stuff! I had so much fun that race. I loved the back and forth. You couldn't see it in the vid but Wade was right in there and almost got past me in 4 but I had the inside for 5. Good battle.

·
V6 powered SE-R punisher
325 Posts
that was a fun race to watch from the tower! the only thing i'd add is that i'd have protected more in the brakezones, if i were leading in the probe! ha ha ha! good race, guys!

i'll be down in march; will be driving a client's EVO in TT; we're making an attempt at the redline TA east coast title in street tire class. this'll be this EVOs first time out since its been built for the TA; we are going to shake it down pretty well, i hope. first race is at NJMP in the near future.

Whit's EVO will also be there racing in ST-1. his car should be fairly incredible; tons of changes and additions since last year when it was in ST-2. shake down time for it too!

see you all soon!
todd

PS the honda is already in the body shop; and the probe goes on sat morning. hopefully both will be ready for the first Robin Hood Rally weekend in April!

·
V6 powered SE-R punisher
325 Posts
Todd, are you not running PTE this year?
hi!

yeah, i'm taking a break from PTE, and focusing all my efforts this year on the Robin Hood Rally www.robinhoodrally.com i'm going to have two cars prepped up for the Rally (both my probe and my civic); all my funds are going towards this effort for 2010.

i'll be at most of the NASA MA races though, either coaching and/or driving one car or another...

·
Trouble Maker
404 Posts
hi!

yeah, i'm taking a break from PTE, and focusing all my efforts this year on the Robin Hood Rally www.robinhoodrally.com i'm going to have two cars prepped up for the Rally (both my probe and my civic); all my funds are going towards this effort for 2010.

i'll be at most of the NASA MA races though, either coaching and/or driving one car or another...
Well have fun. (hee, hee, I just moved up a position)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
todd you really fixing the civic and the probe? that's a lot of cash that could be spent racing with us....even better use the civic in the rally, don't fix the probe but come run it with us!
hi!

·
V6 powered SE-R punisher
325 Posts
todd you really fixing the civic and the probe? that's a lot of cash that could be spent racing with us....even better use the civic in the rally, don't fix the probe but come run it with us!
hi steve.

yes, i really am fixing them both. right now the civic is in clementon, nj being worked on. and the probe is in brentwood, md being worked on. probe should be done in about a week; the civic in about a month.

i need both cars in ready-to-go good looking, great running condition for the start of the rally; there's a very high probability of a breakdown or a wreck during the ten weekends, and i want both cars to be ready for service....

i'll see you guys down there in march!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts