SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my great customers. I will be leaving Courtesy effective the 20th of July. Myself and some others that you may know,are starting a performance shop and import salvage in the Dallas area. The name is Throttle Position Motorsports and we will be based in Denton,Texas. We don't have a phone yet but will have in a couple of weeks. We will be doing all kinds of vehicles, but will work on most anything. I will still be able to get Nissan oem parts cheap. If there isanything that we can do for you please let us know. For now you can reach us at my email address [email protected] or [email protected] I greatly appreciate all that you have done for me.I have learned a great deal from you all and hope to learn more. I have made to very good friends in my time at Courtesy and hope to make more. Thanks to everyone.

------------------
Vince McCurley

·
Registered
596 Posts
Good luck Vince!!

I'm sure I'll be bringing my SE-R into your shop at some point. Is James Vick in on this? I was talking to him last weekend about it. It sounds great. Anyways, hope everything goes well with it, and I'm sure the SE-R and Z guys will fully support your efforts.

Tommy

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
and I will be stepping into his position fyi

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace,SMC BAKB, motul 600 brake fluid, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
858 Posts
Brian always was good over the phones sales when he helped me ot a couple of times.Glad to hear your voice when I called today Brian, you came through again! I'll have to mosey on over to Texas some day and hang with ya.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, you can ask for me, not a problem, and always good to help someone I know too, not "hey, what tip makes better power" wtf? ya, I get those too

·
Registered
765 Posts
GoodLuck with your new business, James was telling me a little bit about it last week at the speedzone meet. I already have some work for you guys to do on my car when you're ready

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, KYB AGX, Eibach ProKit, audio
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

G

·
0 Posts
hey brian what up its rich from ny u helprd me with the altenator questions yesterday i'm still looking into that before i buy one but so far everyone i've spoken 2 agrees that the 2000 sentra altenator should fit that 4 the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts