SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone with a teal 200 has the chrome projectors. Im not sure how good it would look, so I wanted to see them on a car first.

------------------
Dan
'95 200sx Se-R

·
Registered
400 Posts
hey man, what kinda of front end is that on your car? is it just the front or complete kit?

------------------
Kenneth

1996 RED 200sx SE-R w/ JWT pop charger & Dynomax superturbo exhaust.

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the stillen gtr front fascia. I know someone on this board has the whole kit. Its not too low in the front to be out of place with the stock rocker panels.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mike Kojima's car had them. Download the ultimate street car challenge videos off of se-r.net for a quick lil glimps

markp
red200sxser
AIM:mapball20

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had the projectors on my old 200 that was the teal I currently have the projectors on my new 200, what I really want is the crystals but who knows if and when they will even be made again, for pics of my old car go to www.geocities.com/nissan_dan it has not been updated in well over a year so no pics of my se-r. {Scratch That I just did some updating!!!
}

[This message has been edited by nissan_dan (edited 10-02-2001).]

·
Old
744 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yes-Ser:
I was just weighing my options. I wish nis-knacks would start making the crystal h4s again. </font>

Is there anyway we can get him to start making them again. Is there enough interest? I could even ask over at the sentra bb and I would be willing to put in some kind of payment towards this. How much did they run when they made them?

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE-Sold :(
pix

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chrissy:

Is there anyway we can get him to start making them again. Is there enough interest? I could even ask over at the sentra bb and I would be willing to put in some kind of payment towards this. How much did they run when they made them?

</font>
They were in the $180-$190 area. They are still listed on nis knacks website, but....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a 97 teal 200 and really like my projectors.. I just took some pictures of my car that i'll post soon but everyone that has seen them says they totally change the overall look of the front of the car..But then again, i live in wisconsin and no one knows what the hell a 200sx is anyway.ah well
Brendan

·
Registered
24 Posts
I FINALLY got my projector's on... HELL YEAHHHH. Anyway, here's the pic. Not too great, I know. Got a cheap lil' digital camera, but it'll do. I personally like the look of the head lamps (especially with the clear corners). I'm not too keen on the chrome grill with the projector's though. I might end up putting the factory grill back on, who knows??

------------------
The girl with "SX-APEAL"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts