SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from work last night i saw one hella tight b13. It was silver and had a black spraypainted racing stripe. When i saw that the first thing i did was slow down, i didnt want to pass him and give him any ideas about beating me at the next light, so i went in for a close inspection, massive APC decal on the back window, I knew then that this was a serious sponsored race car by apc, there was no wing tho so i knew he wanted to stay sleeper. So i change lanes and come up on his passenger side and there it was on the trunk, a vtec badge! I threw it down into 3rd gear and backed off. I know theres some stuff on the street i can take, but a b13 vtec xe special limited edition apc race car? no way am i messing with that. SO LOOK OUT!

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Good thing, he probably had his intake ported and polished and was pushing crazy hp. You have to know when to pick your battles. LOL

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
are you sure it had a vtec motor and it wasn't just some dumbass that doesn't know that vtec is mainly a honda thing , I met a guy that was driving a s-10 extreme and he had a vtec badge on his truck but didn't have a vtec motor

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
It sounds like it was a real VTEC to me. You know, Virtually Trounced by Every Car.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Woohoo! You are the first person that has figured out what thats from! Well the first person who has mentioned it to me at least ;)

Josht34237 said:
I hear ya :D
crescent fresh huh , sifl & olly fan possibly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts