SR20 Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just bought another N1 for Ireland last night!! Will post pics when they land in Ireland prob end of november.

·
Registered
26 Posts
A long time ago a lad called neoman brought a heap of them in. Then POC kinda bought every n1 that came to auction in the last while!

I have two in Ireland that are not on this! must get them up

·
Autech
106 Posts
Another 97 on the way from japan to an irish import company...
I feel sorry for whoever purcahsed that n1 above. I was tempted to buy that at auction but it had rust and came from the far north. Transport was going to cost 75,000 yen alone to transport from north island to the docks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I feel sorry for whoever purcahsed that n1 above. I was tempted to buy that at auction but it had rust and came from the far north. Transport was going to cost 75,000 yen alone to transport from north island to the docks!
An irish import company brought it in. Huge dent in the roof too so i'm told by POC rust underneath and all that. He wouldn't touch it anyway and he always takes the n1's

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Another black 1998 version 1 n1 that's in the country surfaced only recently...

I'd say there is a lot more than i'm posting only that there locked away.

·
Registered
193 Posts
sssanctum will be pissed, again, beaten by the irish !~

Shame about the condition of the steering wheel, i hope the seats are mint.

·
Registered
26 Posts
POC bought another one last week for ireland another version 2

Here is another version 2 that came up unfortunatly we don't know who snapped it up!

·
N1 :) :)
71 Posts

this is my car, the dent on the roof is barely noticable and the rust was very little.:biggthump

this is it in its current state

·
Registered
1 Posts
The registry is up for anyone left interested to know how many N1 pulsar VZR where made from factory. You can akso check your VIN number to see what it left factory with. 264 is the total from factory inc lucino versions.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts