SR20 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know you guys dislike posts from people that the answers are already up on site but ive been going through forums for long time now and end up getting lost or confused. Im in need of an answer and then also advice ( much appreciated) so here it is...

Recently purchased a gt4z avenir w11 1999. Now the engine has had a seize and both head and block are unusable.now I know my turbo is incorrect being 14411-1e000. My cylinder head numbers are 53j2r.. haven't doing block numbers or I've forgotten what they were but anyway I went to a pick a part wreckers today as an exact gt4z w11 1999 is there. Lucky enough so was the motor - the turbo. i removed and taken block but noticed my cylinder head is low port.. the one at wreckers is a high port so I'm now unsure whether to go high port conversion if it is worth doing or what I was planning to do is get a de head and swap my valves cams etc.. what should I do ? Is my head I have now a det? Considering the factory det I believe is a high port? View attachment 19795 View attachment 19796 View attachment 19797

1 - 1 of 1 Posts